Transparency is the priority in all operations
Commitment to transparency, accountability to all
LGPD - General Law of Data Protection - 13.709/2018
Veloce has as one of its main objectives, to ensure the privacy of personal and sensitive data and allow greater control and preservation of data. This channel and direct line to our DPO – Data Protection Officer who independently ensures that our organization applies the laws that protect the personal data of individuals.
We will only use Personal Data collected on this website as set forth in this Policy.
Below you will find information about how we use your Personal Data, for what purposes your Personal Data is used, with whom your Personal Data is shared, and what control and information rights you may have.
Summary of our processing activities
The following summary provides an overview of the processing activities performed on our web site. When you visit our website for informational purposes, only limited Personal Data will be processed to provide the website to you.
In addition, we may use analytical cookies to produce statistical analyses of the Personal Data we collect from you for the purpose of improving our web site.
In addition, we enhance your site experience with third party content.
We implement appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Data.
Depending on applicable law, you may be entitled to exercise certain rights with respect to the processing of your Personal Data.
Personal Data: means any information relating to a natural person who can be identified or identifiable, including, but not limited to, a name, identification number, location data, or online identifier
Processing: means any operation performed on Personal Data, such as collection, production, receipt, classification, use, access, reproduction, transmission, distribution, processing, filing, storage, deletion, evaluation or control of information, modification, communication, transfer, dissemination or extraction, or any disclosure or other use.
Information Collection and Use
Technical Data: When you visit our Site, we automatically collect information about you that will contain Personal Data only in limited cases and that is automatically recognized by our server, such as your IP address, information about your browsing actions and patterns, your screen resolution and operating system, information about general internet usage and referring websites.
We use this information only to help us provide effective service (for example, to adapt our site to the needs of your end user device), to ensure the stability and security of the site, and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Identity and Contact Data: We collect Personal Data you provide when you contact us, including your name and e-mail address.
We do not use your Personal Data for automated decision making that produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you.
For static analysis, we use a tool called Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States to collect information about the use of this website.
We use the information we obtain from Google Analytics only to determine the most useful information users are looking for and to improve and optimize this website. We do not cross link the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with Personal Data.
We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties except in the following instances:
– In the event we undergo a reorganization or are acquired by a third party, any Personal Data we have about you may be transferred to that company or third party in accordance with applicable law.
– We may disclose your Personal Data if legally authorized or required to do so (for example, if required by law or court order).
We take reasonable, state-of-the-art security measures to protect against loss, misuse, and alteration of the Personal Data under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as needed, and only authorized persons have access to Personal Data. While we cannot ensure and do not guarantee that loss, misuse, or alteration of information will never occur, we do our best to prevent it.
You should keep in mind that sending information over the Internet is never completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of the information you submit through our site while you are accessing the internet and such submission is at your own risk.
We seek to keep our processing activities in respect of your Personal Data as limited as possible. In the absence of specific retention periods set out in this Policy, your Personal Data will be kept only as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and, if applicable, as long as required by law.
After the end of the applicable retention period, we will securely destroy your Personal Data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Under the laws applicable to you, you have the right to exercise some or all of the following rights:
1. to demand (i) information about the retention of your Personal Data and (ii) access to and/or a copy of your Personal Data, including the purposes of the processing, the categories of Personal Data concerned, and the recipients of the data, as well as potential retention periods;
2. request rectification, removal or restriction of your Personal Data, for example because (i) it is incomplete and inaccurate, (ii) it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or (iii) the consent on which the processing was based has been revoked;
3. refuse to provide and – without impacting on data processing activities that took place prior to such revocation – revoke consent to the processing of your Personal Data at any time;
4. to object to the processing of Personal Data, for reasons relating to a particular situation, which you believe is in breach of applicable data protection law. In such a case, please provide information about your specific situation. After evaluating the facts presented by you, we will either stop processing your Personal Data or present our legitimate and compelling grounds for continued processing;
5. take legal action regarding any potential violation of your rights in connection with the processing of your Personal Data, as well as to file a complaint with the competent data protection regulatory agencies; and/or
6. require (i) to receive the Personal Data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and (ii) to transmit such data to another controller without hindrance from us; where technically feasible, you shall have the right to transmit the Personal Data directly from us to another controller;
You may (i) exercise your rights mentioned above or (ii) submit any questions or (iii) submit any complaints about our data processing by contacting us as detailed below.
VELOCE LOGÍSTICA S.A.
The information you provide when contacting us will be processed to fulfill your request and will be deleted when your request is responded to. Alternatively, we will restrict processing of the respective information in accordance with the requirements of the law on retention.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy was last updated on March 5, 2021.
Terms and Conditions
The purpose of the Website is to provide information about our business and it is NOT an offer or inducement to buy or sell any products or services.
Information about us
The website is operated by Veloce Logística S/A, a corporation incorporated in Brazil, headquartered at Avenida Luigi Papaiz, 239, Bloco Administrativo – 1º Piso – Sala 01, Jardim das Nações, Diadema, SP, CEP: 09931-610.
Accessing veloce's website
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and Veloce Logística S.A. reserves the right to withdraw or alter the services provided on the Website without the need for any notification. Veloce Logística will not be liable if, for any reason, the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website in a manner that violates any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, or in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
Intellectual Property Rights
You may print a copy, and download portions, of any page(s) of the Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material you have printed or downloaded, and you may not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or graphics separately from accompanying text.
The status of Veloce Logistics (and that of any identified employees) as the authors of the material available on the Website must always be acknowledged. You may not use any portion of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from Veloce Logistics, or its licensors.
The Website is updated regularly
Veloce Logistics aims to update the Website regularly, and may modify, delete, or otherwise alter its content at any time. If the need arises, Veloce may suspend or discontinue access to the Website, or terminate it indefinitely. Any of the materials available on the Website may be out of date at any time, and Veloce is under no obligation to update them.
Your attention is especially drawn to this point.
The material displayed on the website is provided without any guarantees or conditions regarding its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, Veloce Logistics hereby expressly excludes:
– All conditions, warranties and other terms that may be implied in any way by statute or law.
– Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, or for any damages suffered by any users in connection with the website or with their use, misuse or resulting from the use of the website, any related websites and any posted materials, including, but not limited to, any liability for:
○ Loss of income or revenue;
○ Loss of business;
○ Loss of profit or contracts;
○ Loss of anticipated savings;
○ Loss of data;
○ Loss of goodwill;
○ Waste of managers’ and directors’ time; and
○ For any other loss or damage of any nature arising out of or caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
○ Loss or damage caused by cyber attacks, viruses or other harmful technological material that may infect your computer, computer programs, data or other material owned by you due to your use of the website or the downloading of any material made available on it, or on any related website.
Information about you and your visits to the website
Viruses, Hacking and other violations
You shall not misuse the Website to knowingly introduce viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or any other malicious or technologically harmful material. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, the server on which the Website is hosted or any server, computer or database related to the Website. You shall not attack the Web Site via DoS or DDoS. In the event of such a situation, your right to use the Website will be immediately terminated.
Links to the Website
Any link you provide must be done so in a legal manner and not to take advantage of or cause any damage to Veloce Logistica’s reputation. You may not provide a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or support that does not exist on the part of Veloce Logistics. The link must clearly attest that the URL is a link to the Website. You shall not establish a link from a website that is not owned by you and you shall remove any link immediately upon Veloce Logistics’ request.
The Website may not be framed on any other website, nor may you link to any part of the Website other than the home page. Veloce reserves the right to withdraw linking permission at any time and without notice.
If you wish to link to the Website from another website, or if you wish to make use of any material on the Website other than what is permitted here, please contact us with your reason for linking to the Website and the address of your website, or your intended use of material on the Website.
Links provided on the website
The Website may contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for your information only. Veloce Logística has no control over the content of such sites or resources, and has no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of such links.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
If you have any questions about any material that is made available on the Website, please contact us. Our contacts can be found on our website at firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you for visiting the Web site.
Transparency has always been part of our values.
Learn about our history.